In t-minus one week we will be turning in our project and shortly after we will be presenting it at the departmental symposium. Today we made even more strides with our website! Since we finished the spreadsheet, we were able to batch upload the data and so far almost 450 pages have been uploaded to the website. We’ve added pages on the site so that users will know how to search to get the best and most accurate results as well as an about page so that people will know the faces behind this project. We’ve also added cover photos, learned how to change the hex codes of the text to make it more legible and are working on reordering the pages so that they’re in a logical order. We’re still working on connecting the map to the website via URLs but that will be done in no time! It’s so exciting to finally see all of our hard work come together.
Congrats on finishing your spreadsheet! I know that has caused you all a lot of worry and stress, but it’s been great seeing your project come together.